Developer of splendid games for iPhone, iPad, Wii and More.
Bit Museum: Season 2 is Preparing to Dominate.
Guys! Fire up your iPads and grease up your brains! Bloktonik is now available on the App Store. This is Robotube’s first Gaijin Games-published title, developed with the fine fellows from Dom & Tom. Commence enjoyment!
This time it’s really coming soon. Very soon. Promise. And here’s a trailer to whet that whistle of yours that yearns for shiny gems that explode.
Let the total ridiculousness begin.
I am on my way to E3. I will have my iPad in tow to let some unsuspecting people play some new Robotube Games. After that, I will probably eat food and drink wine. Of course, now that Robotube is attached to Gaijin Games like a weird barnacle or a nerble, we’ll all be enjoying the circus together like one big, freaky family. Like the kind that leaves a broken toilet on the front lawn for 5 months.
If you’ll be there, maybe I’ll see you. Approach and say hello.
UH OH….LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED!
Robotube Games has just officially been acquired by Gaijin Games. That’s right, folks. The people that brought you such things as Blokotnik, Zyrx, chocolate cake and electricity has just been acquired by the people you know and love for the BIT.TRIP series on WiiWare, iOS, Mac and PC. Watch for more news on this, with traffic and weather on the hour, at GDC next week.
Bloktonik for iPad will be the first game to use Achievements EVER.
We’ve got a sweet lineup of cheevos on deck for you guys, and a few of them are HIDDEN! CLANDESTINE! SECRET! Can you find said achievements?!
Bloktonik iPad is coming very soon…stay tuned.
Bloktonik HD is off the pickle, yo! Here are some sweet-ass facts about this upcoming, mind-destructing puzzle game that has the intornutz on its collective toes:
- FACT! Bloktonik HD is a newly-envisioned retrolized version of the Robotube Web Smash Hit Wonder Child, Bloktonik. It has all the action you love in a fruity new package.
- FACT! The music for Bloktonik HD is supplied by none other than the massively acclaimed Bit Shifter! Colloquially known as “Chiptunes”, the Bloktonik HD soundtrack will transport you back through time to a place in history that was too cool to have ever actually existed.
- FACT! Bloktonik HD is being developed by our carnally attractive friends at Dom & Tom! They make things for small and small-ish devices in a masterful way, and they have brought this new version of Bloktonik to life in a way that will bring you amusement and great THRILLS.
- FACT! Bloktonik HD now welcomes the brutal and often hurtful design critique by none other than the mighty and often-Canadian Ty Dunitz! Ty is now our design consultant, and a freakishly awesome designer and illustrator, and his work has been featured in games and in OTHER PLACES.
- FACT! Bloktonik HD features a SECRET CAMEO APPEARANCE by a certain other video game character!
More to come.